Local mentorship: Philadelphia + Boston

Hey all,

I wonder -- are there any Debian mentees in the Philadelphia or Boston areas?

I currently live in Philly and am moving to Somerville (near Boston) in September. I've found it difficult to consistently mentor and sponsor packages from people far away from me, but I think that if a mentee were able to meet up with me, we could have a very productive experience.

So -- anyone in the Boston or Philly area? Drop me a note (on-list or off, either is fine).

-- Asheesh.

--
You would if you could but you can't so you won't.