FGRun Lintian Error

Hello mentors,

I am getting a package-section-games-but-contains-no-game lintian error
on my package fgrun. FGRun is a FLightGear graphical launcher,
FlightGear is a flight simulator game. FGRun puts its binary in
the /usr/bin directory. FGRun is not a game, however it depends on
FlightGear and its only current purpose is to configure and launch
FlightGear which is a game.

Should I just ignore the error or place the binary in the
games /usr/share/games directory or change the section of the package to
something else?

Thanks,

Chris