RFS: cpptasks

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cpptasks".

* Package name    : cpptasks
  Version         : 1.0~b5-1
  Upstream Author : Unknown
* URL             :
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/cpptasks/index.html
* License         : Apache (v2.0)
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
ant-contrib-cpptasks - C/C++ compilation tasks for Ant.

The upload would fix these bugs: 590045

My motivation for maintaining this package is: that I needed this to
continue packaging the lejos-nxj package (ITP: 590049) and that its a
simple introduction in to packaging and maintaining.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cpptasks/cpptasks_1.0~b5-1.dsc

Kind regards