Re: RFS: cba

Hello Pierrot,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cba".
>
> * Package name    : cba
>   Version         : 0.3.6-1
>   Upstream Author : pierrot <idf.dresden@gmx.net>
> * URL             : http://cbeam.sourceforge.net
> * License         : gpl
I can sponsor it for you but could you change a few things.
* Since you contacted Debian Science mailing list, could you follow the
policy [1] ?
In particular, maintainers, uploaders, use the debian science VCS
* could you extend the title and the description (and format it better)
* There are two lintian errors:
E: cba_0.3.6-1_i386.changes: bad-distribution-in-changes-file sid
E: cba: copyright-contains-dh_make-todo-boilerplate
and an easy warning:
W: cba: menu-item-creates-new-section
Applications/Science /usr/share/menu/cba:2
* are you sure libwxgtk2.8-dev is a mandatory dependency of cba ?
* even if it is not required, would you mind change this tag:
Maintainer: pierrot le fou <idf.dresden@gmx.net>
(forget my comment if it is your actual name)

Thanks
Sylvestre

[1] http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html