Re: RFS: mobile-broadband-provider-info (updated package)

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 20100716-1
> of my package "mobile-broadband-provider-info".

You should not close bugs using the changelog mechanism unless the bug
was fixed in the version being uploaded. That goes for launchpad too.
I've removed that line and uploaded your package. Please close the
launchpad bug by logging in and changing the status to "fix released"
and noting the version it was fixed in.

All of my previous comments still apply to this version of the package:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/07/msg00024.html

--
bye,
pabs