RFS: eot-utils

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "eot-utils".

* Package name    : eot-utils
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
* URL             : http://www.w3.org/Tools/eot-utils/
* License         : W3C® SOFTWARE NOTICE AND LICENSE
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
eot-utils  - Tools to convert from OTF or TTF to EOT font format

The upload would fix these bugs: 589470

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
Allow usage of downloadable fonts in web pages;
all A-grade browsers have (all least basic) support
of CSS Fonts Module level 3. MSIE browsers need a special
font format (Embedded OpentType) to display the font.
This package allows to convert a font from TTF format to EOT format,
hence allowing cross-browser use of downloadable fonts.
Please note the license is advertised to be GPL-compatible.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eot-utils/eot-utils_1.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Jérémy Lal