Re: How to upload packages with skipped uploads

Hi,

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:

> I just uploaded xpdf and then realized I was not closing bug for the
> changelog entries from un-uploaaed versions.
>
> I just closed them manually but what did I miss to be like this.
>
> Is there some trick to indicate previos upload was not the previous
> version in pbuilder or debuild?

Pass "-v[last-version-in-archive]" to debuild and the changelog
information from all versions strictly greater will be included and all
mentioned bugs be closed.  See dpkg-genchanges(1).

Or just merge all changelog entries for versions that were never
released and uploaded to the archive.

Regards,
Ansgar