Re: RFS: stella (updated package, adoption)

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:08:26 +0200, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de>
wrote:
> > [Stephen Kitt, 2010-07-13]
> >> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.1.2-1
> >> of my package "stella".
> >>
> STELLA is a well known program for analysing dynamic systems
> http://leml.asu.edu/jingle/Web_Pages/Wu_Pubs/Bk_Rev.Wu.95.html
>
> It is non-free, admittedly. You may not want to care, you should know,
> though.

I wasn't aware of that, thanks. stella is a pre-existing Debian package, not
a new one, but if you think it would be useful I'll specify in the package
description that it's not the STELLA you mention. I had searched on Google
prior to working on the stella package, and hadn't found any other software
than the emulator in the first few pages at least...

Regards,

Stephen