Re: RFS: archivemount (new package, 2nd try)

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 12:22:23PM -0500, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> Le vendredi 9 juillet 2010 04:33:49, Nanakos Chrysostomos a écrit :
> > Hi,
>
> 	Hi !
>
> Thanks for the fixes.
>
> I have built and tested the software, it works great !
>
> I will upload the package but I have some remarks that need to be adressed
> before:
>
>  * Is it possible to list the archive formats that are supported ?

Yes of course.
·   old-style tar archives,
·   most variants of the POSIX “ustar” format,
·   the POSIX “pax interchange” format,
·   GNU-format tar archives,
·   most common cpio archive formats,
·   ISO9660 CD images (with or without RockRidge extensions),
·   Zip archives.
·   two different variants of shar archives.

>  * Why is urgency set to high in the changelog ?

For faster inclusion to the sid environment. This thing has to be tested
and ten days or more is a loss of time I think.

> Romain

Best regards,
Chris.