Re: Litte problem with Build-Depends and architectures

* Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>, 2010-07-07, 18:28:
>I: Building the package
>I: Running cd tmp/buildd/*/ && dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc  -rfakeroot
>[...]
>dpkg-buildpackage: source package k3d
>dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.8.0.2-2
>dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo
><manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>
>dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture i386
>dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libinotifytools-dev
>dpkg-buildpackage: warning: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied;
>aborting.
>dpkg-buildpackage: warning: (Use -d flag to override.)
>E: Failed autobuilding of package

This is bug #363193.

Thanks for the information.

But what should I do, then?  Does that mean that I can submit the package to
the farm and hope that it'll work OK there?

By "the farm" you mean the autobuilder network?

The answer is "maybe", see this thread:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-wb-team/2010/07/msg00007.html

--
Jakub Wilk