Re: RFS: scrot (updated package, fix a bug)

William Vera writes:
> Dear mentors,

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8-12
> of my package "scrot".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> scrot      - command line screen capture utility

> The upload would fix these bugs: 586769

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scrot/scrot_0.8-12.dsc

Looks good. The patch provided by #586769 makes sense and is innocent enough.

1) Please, communicate all of these debian/patches upstream in whatever manner
(the general aim, in the long run, is to share and merge with upstream, and
not to diverge "developing" in debian/patches), and if any of them would not
be accepted upstream for whatever reason it would make sense reflect that in
their headers.

2) 'DM-Upload-Allowed: yes' is set by whoever sponsor, though in your case it
would make sense, but don't be that helpful ;-)

Let me know the status of 1) and I will sponsor.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>