RFS: openmotif - development files

Dear Mentors,

i would love to see someone could have a look at my recently
uploaded package to mentors ftp-server and sponsor the upload for me
please. I just adopted the package. The package had a few lintian
errors. i also included the newest (also almost over a year old)
upstream version and fixed a few bugs.

As the citrix ICA-client depends on the newest openmotif package, it
would be nice to see this in debian soon.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/o/openmotif/

Thank you very much in advance

I'm not subscribed to the list so please put me on CC.
--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34