RFS: myscreen

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "myscreen".

* Package name    : myscreen
  Version         : 0.7.8-7
  Upstream Author : Clement Mondon <clement.mondon@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://www.clement-mondon.fr/myscreen
* License         : GPL
  Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
myscreen   - A tab system and display system statistics for screen.

My motivation for maintaining this package is: Make other people
benefit from my work.

MyScreen is expected to consume very few resources and it
is particularly suitable for systems with limited resources.

MyScreen include screen configuration file and a program
that provides several statistics.
Configuration file of screen allows to enable hardstatus bar in the
manner of a tab system of graphical terminal.
The program myscreen-stats provides several informations :
number of users connected, uptime, upload and download rate,
wifi quality, loadaverage, number of processes, cpus, disks,
ram and swap.

MyScreen is much lighter than byobu. MyScreen will not allow
you to customize a profile, because all statistics are
provided by a single small program written in C named
myscreen-stats, but you can enable/disable module with
configuration files.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/myscreen/myscreen_0.7.8-7.dsc

Kind regards