Re: RFS: squidguard (updated package, ...) / libwww stuff

Hello,

Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com> wrote on 2010-06-19 23:01:

> Yep. You missed as I noted in separate mail and me too!
>
> ./src/HTParse.c: UNKNOWN
>   [Copyright: 1994-2000 World Wide Web Consortium, (Massachusetts
> Institute of / of W3C is fully / 1995 CERN. "This product includes
> computer software created and made]
>
> ./src/HTEscape.h: UNKNOWN
>   [Copyright: 1994-2000 World Wide Web Consortium, (Massachusetts
> Institute of / of W3C is fully / 1995 CERN. "This product includes
> computer software created and made]
>
> ./src/wwwsys.h: UNKNOWN
>   [Copyright: MIT 1995 / statement in the file COPYRIGH]
>
> Can you please fix this so that we can reupload package?

OK, now I know the problem. I will check the sources and create a new
package. I think it should be the same version number?

Do you used a special program to find these different licenses in the
source code?

Have a nice day,

Joachim (Germany)