Re: RFS: notorious-women

On Thursday 17 June 2010 12:51:47 benoît tuduri wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "notorious-women".

There have been a number of replies each time you sent this message.  Perhaps
you are not receiving them.  I am CC'ing you on this reply, in case you are
not subscribed to the mailing list.

I am doing this in direct violation of the Debian Mailing List Code of Conduct
<http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct> with the hope that it does
not offend.  Normally, replies to list are to be sent to the list *only*.  If
you would like all list postings, you can subscribe to the list; if you only
want the replies to your messages you should explicitly request a CC in each
message you send to the list, although it is possible that you do not get a CC
for all messages you might be interested in.

If you choose not to subscribe to the list, you should be sure to check the
mailing list archives <http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/> for any
relevant message you might not have received before sending a post to the
list.  In fact the list archive can be a wealth of information, but it is
easily forgiven to not read the whole thing -- it is rather large.