RFS: dokuwiki (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.0.20091225c-4
of my package "dokuwiki".

It builds these binary packages:
dokuwiki   - standards compliant simple to use wiki

The upload would fix these Debian bugs: 404353, 572377, 572502
(plus these Ubuntu bugs: 219414, 205908, 489987, 325013).

Some of these bugs are related to the initial configuration of the wiki,
that was incomplete and did not cover all the needs of the users. Hence
many of the changes listed in the changelog. I also made several changes
and enhancements to the package, cf. the Debian changelog (or the Git
changelog).

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dokuwiki/dokuwiki_0.0.20091225c-4.dsc
- source control: git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/dokuwiki.git/

The Debian Developper that was in charge of this package, adn, has
little time to review my work and upload it. In addition, he does not
have a connection to Internet currently. You may notice that this new
version of the package swaps Maintainer and Uploaders fields, promoting
me as the Maintainer: this change was suggested by adn himself.

Tanguy Ortolo