Re: RFS: 'snap2' rsync-based backup program with GUI

On Sa, 12 Jun 2010, Bernhard R. Link wrote:
> No, it is exactly correct and one of the important improvements of v3
> that the .orig.tar.gz's debian/ dir is completely removed.

Contraticted, I agree that v3 has lots of improvements, that is not
one of it.

Wasn't there *one* point in the list of improvements that other
people, not Debian, can easily see what are the changes done *by*Debian*,
while we are now incorporating all debian related thnigs into it.

Anyway, *I* don't care, but I keep upstream debian dirs if they are there,
and try to convince them to *not* ship them and I will care for the rest,
but if they ship them, so it be.

Best wishes

Norbert
BEALINGS
The unsavoury parts of a moat which a knight has to pour out of his
armour after being the victim of an araglin (q.v.). In medieval
Flanders, soup made from bealins was a very slightly sought-after
delicacy.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff