Re: RFS: lekhonee-gnome

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "lekhonee-gnome".

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your work.

> It builds these binary packages:
> lekhonee-gnome - This is the Gnome frontend for Lekhonee.

Do we have lekhonee as separate package in Debian? I think not. So,
this short description need to be rewritten.

Not really :)

Run: lintian -IivEcm --pedantic -o *.changes

I: lekhonee-gnome source: binary-control-field-duplicates-source field
"section" in package lekhonee-gnome
I: lekhonee-gnome: description-synopsis-might-not-be-phrased-properly
I: lekhonee-gnome: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
P: lekhonee-gnome: no-homepage-field
I: lekhonee-gnome: copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright
W: lekhonee-gnome: unknown-locale-code bb

You will get details with description with above lintian command. I
have just noted title here.

> My motivation for maintaining this package is: Useful of users with
> wordpress blogs (I have one).

Thanks.

--
 Cheers,