RFS: clustershell

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "clustershell".

* Package name    : clustershell
  Version         : 1.2.83
  Upstream Author : Stephane Thiell <stephane.thiell@cea.fr>
* URL             : https://sourceforge.net/projects/clustershell/
* License         : CeCILL-C
  Programming Lang: Python

It builds these binary packages:
clustershell - An event-based Python library to execute commands on
distant cluster nodes

or distant cluster nodes in parallel depending on the selected
engine and worker mechanisms.
.
The library provides also advanced nodeset handling methods. Its goal
is to improve the administration of cluster by providing a lightweight
but scalable API for developers.
.
Example : clush -w node[001-256] hostname
or clush -w node[001-256] apt-get update|clubak -c

The upload would fix these bugs: 584769

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/clustershell/clustershell_1.2.83-1.dsc