RFS: mednafen (updated package, new upstream version)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.D-1
of my package "mednafen".

It builds these binary packages:
mednafen   - multi-platform emulator, including NES, GB/A, Lynx, PC Engine

The package appears to be lintian clean, except when run with the "pedantic"
option: the source tarball includes one small prebuilt binary, for which the
source is also provided.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mednafen/mednafen_0.8.D-1.dsc

The changelog is as follows:

mednafen (0.8.D-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version.
  * Mention homepage.
  * Update debian/copyright.
  * Register documentation with doc-base.