Advice about Lintian errors

Hello,

I am making a package for autojump [1], which is a Bash and Zsh
extension to chdir more efficiently. My package is available at [2].

[1] http://wiki.github.com/joelthelion/autojump/
[2] http://vanvogt.ortolo.eu/~tanguy/deb/autojump/autojump_8-1.dsc

My problem is that lintian gives me errors:
W: autojump: description-contains-duplicated-word to  to
E: autojump: missing-dep-for-interpreter zsh => zsh | zsh-beta (./usr/share/autojump/autojump.zsh)

The first one, description-contains-duplicated-word, is about the
following package short description:
Is this phrasing really awkward, “to” being a very common word, prone to
be repeated?

The second one, missing-dep-for-interpreter, is about a Zsh script
(autojump providing a Zsh extension, this is expected) and the following
dependency set:
    Depends: ${misc:Depends}, python, ${python:Depends}, bash (>= 4.0) | zsh
You will note that it depends on bash or zsh, because autojump is an
extension for both, and is only useless if none of them is installed.
Here, I think it is just a case Lintian does not handle properly?

For now, I have put overrides, but I am not sure if I should instead
file bugs against lintian, or correct something on my package: can you
give me some advice?

--
Tanguy Ortolo