Re: Upload to fix bug #580413

Le Sun, May 30, 2010 at 04:29:48AM -0700, D Haley a écrit :

> I am trying to get an upload from git.debian.org to fix bug #580413 for my
> package "OpticalRayTracer".

Hello,

I have uploaded the package from the git repository.

I saw a minor error in debian/copyright: OpticalRayTracer is GPL version 2, or
any later version, but this file only mentions GPL version 2. Since you chose
the GPL version 3 for your Debian work (why not ‘or any later version?’), this
makes a big difference, because if OpticalRayTracer were really GPL version 2
only, it would not be allowed to apply your patches! Can you correct
debian/copyright at the next upload?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy