Re: RFS: sqlitebrowser (updated package)

Am Montag, 24. Mai 2010, 12:03:15 schrieb Ansgar Burchardt:
> Why not use 2.0~b1-1 as a version number? It is easier to understand and
> still sorts before a stable 2.0-1 release.

Don’t know, I read it somewhere, but can’t remember where. There are so many
places with different information in the web. 2.0~b1-1 would definetly be
nicer. Thanks.

> You should first try to contact the maintainer before doing a NMU.  If
> the maintainer seems inactive, contact the MIA team so the package
> can be orphaned properly.  See also the Developer's Reference [1].
>
> [1]
> <http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/beyond-pkging.html#mia-qa>

Ok, I’ll try this first.

Thank you and also George Danchev for your fast responses.

Regards,
 Stefan Haller