RFS: glogg (second try, improved)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "glogg".

* Package name    : glogg
  Version         : 0.6.2-2
  Upstream Author : Nicolas Bonnefon <nicolas@bonnefon.org>
* URL             : http://glogg.bonnefon.org/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
glogg      - A smart interactive log explorer using Qt4

The upload would fix these bugs: 578214

glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind and can be seen as a graphical, interactive combination of grep and less.

I am the upstream maintainer and use glogg a lot for my day job as a
developer on embedded systems. It is quite useful when digging for
information in long log files thanks to the interactive regexp driven
search/filtering and colouring.

This is the first debian package I'm trying to have uploaded but I'll do
my best to maintain it up to Debian standards!

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/glogg/glogg_0.6.2-2.dsc

Kind regards

--
Nicolas Bonnefon