RFS: pyrit

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pyrit".

* Package name    : pyrit
  Version         : 0.3.0-1
  Upstream Author : Lukas Lueg <lukas.lueg@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/pyrit/
* License         : GPLv3 + OpenSSL linking exception
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
pyrit      - A GPGPU-driven WPA/WPA2-PSK key cracker

The upload would fix these bugs: 570918

Pyrit is an excellent example of a GPGPU-driven application. It consists
of a main program and optional extensions for various GPGPU
technologies, such as NVIDIA CUDA and OpenCL.

This package provides the main program. It is fully functional version
of Pyrit, but lacks support for non-free technologies such as CUDA.
These technologies will be supported via separately distributed python
extensions (see ITP #582315) in contrib.

Upstream is very responsive.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pyrit/pyrit_0.3.0-1.dsc

Regards,