RFS: pycalverter

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pycalverter".

* Package name    : pycalverter
  Version         : 1.5.0-1
  Upstream Author : Mehdi Bayazee <bayazee@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://bitbucket.org/bayazee/pycalverter
* License         : GPL v2
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-calverter - Convert date between hijri, jalahi, gregorian

The upload would fix these bugs: 581741

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
Converting date, between date types that use around the world is
boring and painful.
pycalverter make it easy and painless to convert dates between hijri
(islamic), jalahi(persian) , gregorian.
i find this module handy for middle east people.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pycalverter/pycalverter_1.5.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Sameer Rahmani