RFS: zathura

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "zathura".

* Package name    : zathura
  Version         : 0.0.3-1
  Upstream Author : neldoreth <mail@pwmt.org>
* URL             : http://zathura.pwmt.org/
* License         : zlib/libpng
  Section         : text

 It builds these binary packages:
    zathura    - A highly customizable and functional PDF viewer

 The upload would fix these bugs: 582119

 Zathura is a nice PDF viewer with some inspiration from Vim.
 It's lightweight, fast and provides a nice interface focused on the
 keyboard rather than on the mouse.
 It's in an early stage, but has worked flawlessly in my machine for a
 month.
 This is my first package, so it definitively requires review,
 but it passes the lintian tests.

 I would much appreciate if someone could review it.

  - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
  - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zathura/zathura_0.0.3-1.dsc

 Kind regards
     André Paramés Pereira