Re: RFS: gconjugo (Updated package)

Hi mentors!
I have uploaded a new version of package gconjugo to mentors.debian.net.
I have fixed ALL lintian I: E: and P: tags in this release. Searching
for sponsors for the package.

Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gconjugo/gconjugo_0.8.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uplaods this package for me.
Cheers,
Bilal Akhtar.