Re: Packaging Help

/etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc contained:
# this is your configuration file for pbuilder.
# the file in /usr/share/pbuilder/pbuilderrc is the default template.
# /etc/pbuilderrc is the one meant for overwritting defaults in
# the default template
#
# read pbuilderrc.5 document for notes on specific options.
MIRRORSITE=ftp://ftp.debian-multimedia.org

I took out the last line and that fixed it. "pbuilder create" returns without error. Is it not possible for me to run pbuilder with a DMM line in my sources? I also use this machine for personal use and for that I need some of the stuff that's in DMM. The machine by the way is squeeze with some stuff from sid -- is that okay?

I should probably say something about what all I've do so far to this since I'm sure I've missed or done something incorrectly.

I got the source, and untarred it. Then I made a directory like packagename-1.0. Then I went into that directory and ran "dh_make -f ../pathtotar". That made me a debian/ folder. I then ran "pbuilder create" and now I've run "pdebuild" in the "packagename-1.0" directory and I'm getting this:
*beginning*
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:4 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "../OALWrapper" which is not an existing
  directory.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "../HPL1Engine" which is not an existing
  directory.

dh_auto_configure: cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON returned exit code 1
make: *** [build] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2
E: Failed autobuilding of package
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//17926 and its subdirectories
*ending*

Thanks,
James