Re: RFS: gnustep-base (updated package)

Luca Falavigna wrote:
> > http://fsa-bg.org/~yavorescu/gnustep/GSXML-catalogs.patch
>
> Tested, and it seems working very good:

Good to know; thanks.

> I'm going to upload it to process the merge, if you can commit it in
> VCS, next upload in Debian will be straight synced in Ubuntu.

I'm not sure what you have in mind...  Is Launchpad/Ubuntu capable of
syncing directly from the pkg-gnustep Arch repo?

I'm currently preparing 1.20.0 for experimental (which has the patch
in); but if we end up releasing squeeze with 1.19.3 (see [1] for the
preliminary plan), I (i.e. you :-)) can do another upload for sid with
the patch included.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.gnustep/1688