RFS: latexila

Dear mentors, members of the Science and TeX groups,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "latexila".

* Package name    : latexila
  Version         : 0.2.0-1
  Upstream Author : Sébastien Wilmet <sebastien.wilmet@gmail.com>
* URL             : <http://latexila.sourceforge.net/>
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : tex

It builds these binary packages:
latexila   - LaTeX editor designed for the GNOME desktop
latexila-data - LaTeXila editor -- arch-independent files

The package appears to be lintian clean, and builds correctly in a
pbuilder environment. It is split in two binary packages because most of
it consists in arch-independent files such as images¹.

The upload would fix the corresponding ITP bug #579279

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I use LaTeX, and I think
an IDE for GNOME is missing, and LaTeXila is written for that. It is
written in C, uses the GTK libraries and is built with the help of
CMake. In a close future it will switch to the Vala language.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/latexila/latexila_0.2.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Regards,

--
Tanguy Ortolo

¹ lintian signaled me that it was weighting more than 5 Mio or more than
  2 Mio with more than a half being arch-indep: it is not the case
  (lintian bug?), but given that every single file except the main
  binary was arch-indep, I thought it was cleaner to split it in two.