RFS: netpipes (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.2-5
of my package "netpipes".

It builds these binary packages:
netpipes   - manipulate BSD TCP/IP stream sockets

The package appears to be pedantically lintian clean
as well as pbuilder clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 203290, 482399, 503341

This is the adoption of a once orphaned and then since 2008
forgotten ITA claim. The first candidate did not answer my
BTS-ping during three weeks of time.

The software has also been migrated to support IPv6, starting
with this repackaging.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/netpipes/netpipes_4.2-5.dsc

I would please me if someone scrutinized and in the end would upload
this package on my behalf.

Best regards

Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>
2459 41E9 C420 3F6D F68B  2E88 F768 4541 F25B 5D41

Abonnerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl,
              debian-ipv6, debian-qa