Re: RFS: jackbeat (updated package)

Hi!

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 02:25:58PM +0200, M. van Brummelen wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.7.4-1.1
> of my package "jackbeat".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> jackbeat   - a drum machine-like audio sequencer with JACK support

> The upload would fix a (serious)bug: 571961

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jackbeat/jackbeat_0.7.4-1.1.dsc

	Please make it clear in your RFS that you are, in fact, looking
for an sponsor for an NMU and not for an update for one of your
packages. (Having something like RC fix NMU in your mail's subject
might actually help finding sponsors!).

	jackbeat isn't currently in testing because of its 2 open RC bugs
where you fix one of them. After that it still won't enter testing so
if you care for this program you'll probably have to fix the other one
as well. If you're on a general RC bug hunt it does make sense to
priorize packages in testing as these bugs affect the release.

	Having said that, your fix looks good and I'll upload it as soon
as it finished building.

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/