RFS: libconfig

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libconfig".
This release makes available a new upstream version

* Package name    : libconfig
  Version         : 1.4.3-1
  Upstream Author : Mark A Lindner
* URL             : http://www.hyperrealm.com/libconfig/
* License         : LGPL-2.1
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
Package: libconfig8		- parsing and manipulation of structured configuration files
Package: libconfig++8		- parsing and manipulation of structured configuration files(C++ binding)
Package: libconfig8-dev		- parsing and manipulation of structured config files(development)
Package: libconfig++8-dev	- parsing and manipulation of structured config files(C++ development)

This release converts the packaging to "3.0 (quilt)" and updates S-V to 3.8.4
  (getting ready for the freeze)

The package can be found at
  dget http://devel.adv-solutions.net/debian/pool/main/libc/libconfig/libconfig_1.4.3-1.dsc

Regards,