RFC: gtimer

I have recently begun packaging in Debian. After reading the docs, I
decided that gtimer would be a good first build. My overall goal is to
help in the improvement and expansion of Debian. What I am looking for
is comments on this build.

The package is called "gtimer" and it is version 2.0.0. This build
would close bug #575666.

The binary package has currently only been built for amd64 and can be
found here: http://linuxgen.com/debian/gtimer_2.0.0-1_amd64.deb

You can fetch the source package from the same server: dget
http://linuxgen.com/debian/gtimer_2.0.0-1.dsc

I have not uploaded the packages to mentors.debian.net because I am
not yet looking for a sponsor and did not know if it would be
appropriate.

Lintian reports it as clean. Please offer your comments and criticisms.

Thanks,
--
Jordan Metzmeier