Re: RSF: logkeys

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010, Vedran Furač wrote:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "logkeys". I would also note that I'm familiar with this process as, for some years now, I already maintain a couple of packages in debian and hopefully I haven't made any errors when packaging this one.

I suggest the debian-forensics team might provide a sponsor, and if not, I'd be happy to. Currently swamped, but talk to me in 14 days.

-- Asheesh.

--
"... an experienced, industrious, ambitious, and often quite often
picturesque liar."