Re: RFS: django-auth-ldap

Hi!

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 07:39:09PM +0200, Fladischer Michael wrote:

> >  * Your debian/pyversions says 2.5- is there any reason for that? The
> >    package docs say 2.3- (not that the package is likely to live in a
> >    environment with anything pre-2.5 being default)
>
> I was assuming that it would only make sens to set pyversions to
> actually available versions inside Debian. Changed it to "2.3-" and B-D
> to "python-all (>= 2.3)".

	Yeah this was placed under the nit-picking section on
purpose. Personally I think it's good to have dependencies as low as
possible (as long as it doesn't come with additional work).

> >  * I've found it quite good to have package + packaging under the same
> >    license. Of course that's totally up to your preference
>
> What would be the benefit of having the same license? Integration of
> Debian packaging in upstream?

	Well your package may at some point in time accumulate patches
that are part of your packaging but may well be of interest to
upstream.

	I've just uploaded your package, but as long as the ftp-master
server isn't working it won't get processed. Hopefully it'll hit NEW
in a few hours (days?).

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/