RFS: frepple

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "frePPLe".

FrePPLe stands for "Free Production Planning Library". It is a
toolkit/framework for modeling and solving production planning
problems, just growing out its beta stages and ready for prime-time
use in the manufacturing industry.

- Package name : frepple
- Version : 0.8.0
- Upstream Author : jdetaeye@users.sourceforge.net
- License : LGPL
- Section : science
- Package URL:  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/frepple/

I would be glad if someone reviewed and uploaded this package for me.
(Should be a breeze: The package was reviewed earlier by the Fedora
review team, and is already available as a RPM in the Fedora
distribution - see
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/frepple).

Thanks,

Johan De Taeye