Re: +dfsg extension meaning and reference docs ?

Obey Arthur Liu <arthur@milliways.fr> writes:

> Repack. These files cannot live on Debian archives (or ISOs).

Almost true. The reason to repack is that the source packages for Debian
must conform with the DFSG. (There are numerous non-free files living on
the Debian project archives, that are not part of the Debian operating
system.)

--
 \       “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Well, I think |
  `\        so, Brain, but I can't memorize a whole opera in Yiddish.” |