RFS: hwb (updated non-free package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:040412-4 of my package "hwb".

It builds this binary package:
hwb        - The Hardware Book

Description: Contains miscellaneous technical information about computers and other electronic devices. You'll find the pinout to many common (and uncommon) connectors available, as well as information about how to build cables.

The package appears to be lintian clean. The --pedantic lintian option does come up with one about there being no upstream changelog; the source archive is a copy of the web site back from when it was created and does not include a changelog.

The upload would fix this bug: 566754. There is also an open wishlist bug (# 501515) about the content of the source package; however, that would involve making a new very much larger source archive, so that is not addressed with this upload.

The changelog for this version is as follows:
  * Changes to debian/control:
    - Bumped Standards version to 3.8.4.
    - Change Maintainer email address to jame@rocasa.us.
    - Add Vcs-Browser & Vcs-Git entries (Closes: #566754).
    - Reworded the long description to better reflect package.
    - Moved Homepage field into the source stanza and updated
      it to http://www.hardwarebook.info.
    - Add ${misc:Depends} entry to the binary stanza, for use by
      debhelper as needed.
  * Changes to debian/copyright:
    - Detail Copyright for Debian packaging.
    - Add note about why HwB package is non-free.
    - Add note about when package was originally debianized.
  * Changes to debian/doc-base:
    - Changed the doc-base section to Help/Books.
    - Updated domain name in Author email address to use the
      hardwarebook.info domain.
  * Added debian/watch regarding source archive.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/h/hwb/ hwb_040412-4.dsc

I would appreciate it if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Robert James Clay ('Jame')
 jame@rocasa.us, jame@rocasa.org,
 rjclay@gmail.com