Re: GPG Signature

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I added myself as requesting a GPG signature in the Cleveland area
> from a DD ( the only thing holding me back from starting the new
> maintainer process ) and really felt that I gave it due discourse (
> the wiki, front desk and a few hours searching for DDs in the
> Cleveland area have all proven fruitless ).

There don't appear to be an DDs listing Cleveland in their LDAP information.

> Any ideas on next steps?

You can apply without having your key signed and then get it signed
before you finish the process.

It is not too far to NYC, you could come to the keysigning at DebConf10.

There is a keysigning offer listed for Pittsburgh, which seems close.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise