Re: RFS: lmfit

Hi Sune:

> I haven't yet downloaded the package, but it looks like there is some
> library packaging basics missing here.

How can you say that without looking into the packages ?
What's missing ?

> Libraries is supposed to be named libsomethingSOVERSION

From what I see in Debian, some library package names contain a
version number, many others do not

> It would be very nice if there was at least some test apps for potential
> sponsors to see if the library actually works.

lmfit contains a subdirectory 'demo' with several test applications.

- Joachim

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt