Re: lintian error on my package dhcp-probe

Am 15.03.2010 21:04, schrieb Laurent Guignard:
Hi mentors,

I have this error during a lintian check :

I: dhcp-probe: spelling-error-in-manpage usr/share/man/man8/dhcp_probe.8.gz overriden overridden

I have problem to interpret this message. I think it is a problem on the
"overridden" word but i don't see where the spelling error.

lintian lists the first word as the wrong one and the second as the right spelled one.

So just search in the manpage for "overriden" and replace it with "overridden".

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org

Comment:
Always if we think we are right,