RFS: gnustep-dl2 (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.12.0-1
of the package "gnustep-dl2", which i intend to adopt.

It builds these binary packages:
gnustep-dl2 - Objective-C Classes needed for Database Access
gnustep-dl2-postgresql-adaptor - gnustep-dl2 adaptor to connect to PostgreSQL
gnustep-dl2-sqlite-adaptor - gnustep-dl2 adaptor to connect to SQLite
libgnustep-dl2-0 - bundle of runtime libraries for gnustep-dl2
libgnustep-dl2-dev - development files for gnustep-dl2 runtime libraries

Beside the new upstream version being packaged, the original package
has been split in its functional components, including a bundle of
runtime libraries, according to the recommendations made by upstream
authors and by the Debian GNUstep Maintainers group [1] [2]. There are
other modifications, like the addition of flags for optimized build,
changes in the installation paths to comply with the FHS, manpages for
binaries and changes to generate and install the complete
documentation.

The upload would fix this bug: 461896

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnustep-dl2/gnustep-dl2_0.12.0-1.dsc