RFS: plantuml

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "plantuml".

* Package name    : plantuml
  Version         : 4232-1
  Upstream Author : Arnaud Roques
* URL             : http://plantuml.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL 3
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
plantuml   - Program to generate UML diagram from a text description

The upload would fix these bugs: 571738

It is a very useful tool for quick UML diagram drawing, especially
during architecture discussion with colleagues. It allows to get the
diagram done quickly without boring managing location of its blocks.

I suppose that such a great tool must be in Debian distribution and I
would like to maintain it for Debian.

I have written the build ant script (BTW plantuml is written in Java)
and manpage for Debian project. I've got a contact with an author of
upstream so I will be able to possible upcoming issues with him
directly.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/plantuml/plantuml_4232-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Thanks in
advance.

Kind regards
 Ilya Paramonov