RFS: Clamz

Greetings Master Mentors!

I am looking for a sponsor for my first attempt at packaging.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net (see below please).

All praises (and ALL negative comments) are welcome!

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Package Name:
 Clamz 0.2-1

Licence:
 GPL v3

Short Description:
 A command-line program to download MP3's from Amazon.

Long Description:
 Clamz is intended to serve as a substitute for Amazon's official
 MP3 Downloader, which is not free software. Clamz can be used to
 download either individual songs or complete albums that you have
 purchased from Amazon.

Package Location:
 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/c/clamz

--
Regards,

Chris

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."

           -- Thomas Jefferson