RFS: qliss3d (updated package, DMUA candidate :)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3.2.1-1
of my package "qliss3d".  This is a new upstream version
with a couple of Debian packaging updates; also, since
I've caught up with upstream after adopting an earlier
version of the package in the previous upload, I've refreshed
and forwarded the Debian patches.

Also, if a kind sponsor would set the DM-Upload-Allowed flag
(see #569309), I would be most grateful! :)

There is a single binary package:
qliss3d    - demonstration tool for Lissajous figures

The build has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qliss3d/qliss3d_1.3.2.1-1.dsc

JFYI, here's the latest changelog entry:

qliss3d (1.3.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version
    - remove the 10-locale patch - integrated upstream
    - regenerate the 12-destdir and 14-libm patches
    - refresh the 13-warnings patch
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4 with no changes.
  * Append a ~ to the debhelper dependency's version to ease backporting.
  * Bump the copyright year on the debian/ files.
  * All the patches were forwarded upstream.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:56:38 +0200

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Key fingerprint	2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13