RFS: mednafen (adoption, updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.C-1
of the package "mednafen", which I'm hoping to adopt (within the Debian
games team).

It builds these binary packages:
mednafen   - multi-platform emulator, including NES, GB/A, Lynx, PC Engine

The package appears to be lintian clean, except when run with the "pedantic"
option: the source tarball includes two small prebuilt binaries (more
precisely, an object file and the linked executable), for which the source is
also provided.

The upload would fix these bugs: 485974, 506462, 510531

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mednafen/mednafen_0.8.C-1.dsc

It's also available in the pkg-games git repository.

Kind regards
 Stephen Kitt