RFS: backup-manager (updated package, RC bug fix)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.7.9-2
of my package "backup-manager".

It builds these binary packages:
backup-manager - command-line backup tool
backup-manager-doc - documentation package for Backup Manager

Apart from one overridden warning, the package appears to be lintian
clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 518707, 567477, 569587.  #567477 is a
release-critical bug.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/backup-manager/backup-manager_0.7.9-2.dsc

There is a git repository at
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/joachim-guest/backup-manager.git
where you can see in detail what I broke.

Since this is the first time I touched debconf stuff in this or any
other package, potential sponsors should pay special attention to this
area.  I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,
Sven