RFS: python-midgard2

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-midgard2".

* Package name    : python-midgard2
  Version         : 9.09.2-5
  Upstream Author : Midgard Project community and developers
* URL             : http://www.midgard-project.org
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-midgard2 - Python bindings for Midgard Content Repository

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

This package provides language bindings for Midgard Content Repository
system. Midgard provides an object-oriented  and replicated environment
for building data-intensive applications for both  web and the desktop.
Midgard2 is built on the GNOME stack of libraries like  GLib and libgda.
Communications between applications written in the different languages
happen over D-Bus.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-midgard2/python-midgard2_9.09.2-5.dsc